Benefits and risks
- The bond element of the Structured Notes provides partial or full capital protection, to get your capital investment back.
- The option component gives you the potential for higher returns than you would get from a standard deposit.
- By combining two products, the bond element mitigates the risk that the option component presents.
- Structured Notes are complex investment products and are subject to investment risks which include principal protection. This is provided they are held until maturity and is subject to issuer risk. This means you accept the risk that if the issuer fails and are unable to pay the investment back, you could lose your entire investment.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Structured investments can go down as well as up. This means you might get back less than you invested
Access Structured Investment Products